What if you could mitigate cold symptoms safely and naturally with remedies from your own home “medicine cabinet” of pure essential oils?
Essential oils have long played an important role in helping to rebalance our systems.
And, combined with the ancient wisdom of natural healing traditions, such as Ayurveda, they can provide safe, non-invasive and effective ways to heal our bodies and bring vibrant health into our lives.
Botanical medicine pioneer David Crow, a world-renowned expert in how to approach healing with essential oils based on Ayurvedic principles, offers us clear and effective protocols for helping to snuff out the common cold.
One important tip from David is that when it comes to upper respiratory infections, using essential oils in a vaporized form is most effective, as is inhaling higher concentrations for a shorter period of time.
Yet, he adds, when in need of an expectorant to clear mucus, lower concentrations tend to be more helpful.
In this 10-minute audio, hear David Crow’s well-schooled insights on how to best treat the common cold using four different types of essential oils.
You’ll also gain an understanding of the three basic functions of essential oils as well as how combining herbal remedies with essential oils can increase their healing benefits.
Here’s what David Crow covers in this insightful audio:
- (0:05) — Why vaporized essential oils are generally more effective than the pure liquid form.
- (0:51) — One of the best ways to treat infections in the lungs with vaporized essential oils.
- (3:15) — The 3 basic functions known about essential oils.
- (5:54) — The difference between how essential oils and how herbs work to aid in healing.
- (7:23) — Why essential oils are “tri-dosha” and what that means.
- (8:36) — What you need to know (and don’t) when using eucalyptus and conifer essential oils.
Whether battling a cold or flu, there’s something empowering about treating your symptoms naturally with remedies that have been used — and proven effective — for hundreds of years.
Have you used essential oil remedies before? What more would you like to know about using essential oils for healing and balancing your system? We’d love to hear from you in the comments below!