We all have healing resources within our bodies, says Chinese medicine doctor and master Qigong instructor Roger Jahnke, OMD.
According to Dr. Jahnke, you can unlock these healing capacities latent within you and use them for personal medicine, disease prevention, and vitality — with the added side effects of deepened insight, intuition, power, and resiliency.
The key to all of this is Qi — the energy which flows through you and all things. The practice of Qigong maximizes this energy within you, so you can enhance, accelerate, renew, rehabilitate, and empower your natural capacity for healing.
During this 5-minute video, Dr. Jahnke explains the idea of vitality based on Qi, and how Qigong can help enhance the flow of Qi to unlock your natural inner healing capacities.
Don’t miss these highlights:
- (0:23) — How we in the western world can begin to understand that Qi can be healing medicine
- (1:30) — The natural medicine we take in every day that keeps us healthy and well
- (2:10) — The loss of health results from the obscuring or restraining of the natural medicine within
- (2:50) — The goal of Qigong is to enhance, renew, and rehabilitate our natural ability to heal ourselves
- (3:34) — The ancient Asian idea of how a body works isn’t based on function, but instead based on being infused with energies that are naturally present all around us — and Qigong is about releasing this energy from whatever is blocking it
As Dr. Jahnke describes, Qigong is a powerful tool for tapping into your own inner healing capacities and discovering new levels of health, vitality, and personal growth. Enjoy the video!
Sign Up Now to discover self-empowering and mood-boosting Qigong practices to upgrade your self-care regimen — and complement Western-medicine approaches to your health and healing.
Discover Qigong practices to upgrade your self-care regimen — and complement Western-medicine approaches to your health and healing.
Have you ever healed and rebalanced your body using Qigong practices? We would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and experiences in the comments below.