In this 5-minute audio, Stan discusses the convergence of spiritual insights with the insights of quantum physics, which he explored during his lifelong career in transpersonal psychology.
According to Stan, holotropic experiences — experiences of non-ordinary states of consciousness we can all learn to access — can provide you with cosmic wisdom and a deeper understanding of yourself and the nature of the universe. These states also can also help you move past troubles and traumas — and toward an experience of more wholeness in your everyday life.
Enjoy this snippet to get a taste of this provocative understanding of our consciousness, spirituality, and the nature of the universe...
Be sure to catch these highlights:
- (0:20) — Stan answers the question: Are holotropic states more real than our everyday reality?
- (0:58) — A definition of transpersonal experiences — experiences where you find deep cosmic insights, dimensions of reality that we are not normally aware of, and a deeper understanding of who we are
- (2:10) — How many transpersonal experiences have been confirmed by the highest levels of science
- (2:51) — How these type of profound mystical experiences can be experienced like awakening from a sleep and feeling like you have been living in a trance
- (3:25) —How the insights found in holotropic states tend to converge with perennial spiritual wisdoms as well as with with modern quantum relativistic physics and systems theory
- (4:29) — How the Hindu ideas of “divine play” and “illusion” are similar to the discoveries of quantum phsysics
To discover more about accessing non-ordinary states of consciousness to heal and transform your life, register for this free online event with Dr. Stan Grof below:
Sign Up Now to Access Non-Ordinary States and Insights from the Intersection of Psychology and Spirituality
Discovering the Psychology of the Future is a free event now playing through The Shift Network. Choose your preferred date and time to access the training with world-renowned psychiatrist and consciousness researcher, Stan Grof.
What have your own explorations been on non-ordinary states of consciousness? Share your comments below!